Telangana is a fast developing and newly formed state with a very diversified conditions in governance. Previously Registration and Stamps department keeps the Land, Plot, Field, Property related records in old fashion database. Right now with Digitalization and Transparent Governance a new land records portal is formed @ Dharani.telangana.gov.in. The New Dharani portal consists of Integrated Land Records Management System, GIS Systems, Document formats downloading, Encumbrance Certificate application, Land Mutation system etc.
Previously there were many separate departments which are accessible for the public. IGRS is helpful for getting Encumbrance Certificate Statement and Checking Certified Documents copies. Ma Bhoomi Telangana portal is good to search for FMB, Pahani, Adangal, ROR 1B etc. Registration website is separate for Land Mutation application, Booking slot for land registration and downloading the document title deed formats. Dharani Telangana portal is only the website in India to provide every Revenue and Registration department citizen services in online with utmost transparency.
Expected Developments of Dharani Website to public:
- A single land record management system will help the public to get the data more accurate and update it very fast.
- Data updating is very fast and back-end processing of multiple application forms of various departments.
- Bringing the Registration and Land Records of Agricultural lands under one place.
- Certified details of each and every surveyed property, land, plot and buildings with satellite co-ordinates.
- Instant alerting about the mutation application of various registration deeds.
- Banks can use this portal to track the land transactions, transfers etc for their application processing.
- Applicants can utilize multiple services with single registered user and track their progress simultaneously.
List of Services Available in Telangana Dharani Website:
Revenue Department Services
- Telangana Land Mutation or Succession Application
- Land Conversion, Zone Conversion of a plot or surveyed property
- Telangana Agriculture Income Certificate Online Application
- Telangana Land Valuation Certificate Issuance
Registration & Stamps Department Services:
- Certified Copies Application
- Calculate Stamp Duty and Registration Fees
- Apply for Encumbrance Certificate of property or survey number.
- Book a Registration slot or Re-schedule already booked slot.
- Track Application status of Encumbrance Certificate, Certified copies, FMB etc
- Applying for Group Registration in Telangana
- Telangana Stamp Duty Online Payment or Registration Fees Payment
- Search for Land Details with Khata number or Sruvey number in Dharani Portal
- Telangana Registered Document Details
- Download Various Document Formats
Updated services in Dharani Portal 2021:
Telangana Citizens, property holders in Telangana State can access the latest updated services in dharani portal as mentioned below. To apply for any of the government services one has to create a Dharani Portal Login Id with his or her Mobile number. Right now Seamless integration of all Agriculture land services, Transactions and online payments are live in Dharani web portal. Grievances registered are also can be solved with this new web portal. NRI people have a separate Section for Dharani portal services which can be accessed by their ISD mobile numbers. Check out list of services which are updated in Dharani Telangana Agriculture lands website:
- Telangana Agriculture Land Mutation Online Application.
- Registration Slot booking for Citizens
- Apply for NALA Conversion (Non Agricultural Land Assessment Act, 2020)
- Registration of application for Sale or Gift Deed of Agriculture Land in Telangana
- Registration of Agricultural Land Lease in Online
- Online Application of Partition of Existing Agriculture Land in Telangana
- Online application for Telangana Agriculture Land Succession
- Registration of Mortgage Deed in Telangana
- Application for GPA or Executed GPA in Telangana
- Telangana GPA Registration online application
- Apply for DAGPA (Development Agreement cum General Power of Attorney)
- Online application for issuing Duplicate Pattadar Passbook (PPB)
- Application for Pending NALA conversion
- Cancellation of booked Registration Slot
- Apply for Pattadar Passbook in Semi-urban land
- Tracking E-challan or application status.